Vision for AIM
In 2016, the Lord spoke to us about an itinerant ministry He would have us do when we leave the church we have pastored for forty years. It was all new territories for us but we had to trust the Lord. The vision God gave us for this ministry is to:
- Fulfil God’s personal calling
- Preach the whole counsel of God to the whole body of Christ, providing a balance of the Word and the Spirit
- Bring prophetic insight concerning the Church, Israel and the end times
- Address church trends from the scriptures and bring prophetic insights and response
- Share lessons and insights from over forty years of pastoral and ministry experience
- Provide teaching materials to help the body of Christ, individuals and Pastors, both in the UK and overseas
- Help plant churches and bring restoration to existing ones
- Provide teaching days or sessions where requested
- Involve supporters, so they can develop their own ministries
Proverbs 22 vs 20-21
Have I not written to you excellent things Of counsels and knowledge, That I may make you know the certainty of the words of truth, That you may answer words of truth To those who send to you?
2 Corinthians 5 v 20
Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.
We trust that we can bring wisdom and insights from 40 years of Pastoral ministry and 50 years of preaching for those who request it.
Every blessing in the Lord, Pastor John & Mary Angliss